ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
The ACCA qualification proves to employers that you have ability in all aspects of business and enables you to work in any aspect of finance or management in any business.
Benefits are better employment, higher status, valuable skills and knowledge.
• Maximum 4 exams in single attempt
• Qualification can be obtained in minimum 2 years’ time but 3 years practical experience is required to become a member
• Ten years’ time limit to complete all the exams from the date of initial registration
• Registration to ACCA
• 14 Exams
• Professional Ethics Module
• Practical Experience Requirement
Our information technology training courses are designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and expertise needed to enable your business to remain competitive.
The course categories offered by Al Mihad Training are based on thorough research of clients needs and market requirements. These categories are constantly reviewed and updated to ensure they include the latest subjects and those that are most relevant to today’s IT business environments.List of Courses